13203 N 23rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850294 beds, 2 baths, 2,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 750, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ No, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Moon Valley, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Thunderbird, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Mountain Sky, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Parking Features \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,744 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14960119
- Zillow Home ID: 7749869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13203 N 23rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in Phoenix, and 108.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 13211 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$185K--2.752,533
- 13143 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$223K42.752,016
- 13217 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$192K--2.752,016
- 13133 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$196K--2.752,251
- 13139 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$181K421,870
- 13202 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$134K--21,419
- 13208 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$113K--21,283
- 13142 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$128K321,330
- 13214 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$182K--22,195
- 13144 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$177K42.751,944
- 13150 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$193K52.51,944
- 13138 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$167K431,944
- 13138 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,330
- 13202 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$180K--2.751,944
- 13220 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$178K321,980
- 13223 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$234K532,658
- 13229 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$137K--2.51,459
- 2220 W Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ$169K--3.51,775
- 2214 W Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ$133K--2.51,355
- 13132 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$171K--2.751,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!