13206 233rd Ave SE, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 1 bath, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Parking: 1680 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Parcel #: 5090300015
- Zillow Home ID: 48944913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13206 233rd Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Issaquah, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 23309 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$415K221,840
- 13116 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$495K32.252,720
- 13119 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$563K41.752,570
- 23321 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$415K111,290
- 13102 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$469K32.52,240
- 13108 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$338K211,330
- 13233 Issaquah Hobart Rd SE Issaquah, WA$192K------
- 23347 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$561K52.52,990
- 23220 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$280K311,650
- 13215 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$608K42.753,010
- 13207 233rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$588K42.252,910
- 23404 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$264K311,430
- 23400 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$537K32.52,630
- 13032 231st Ave SE Issaquah, WA$530K332,650
- 23212 SE 135th Ct Issaquah, WA$758K43.753,880
- 12932 231st Ave SE Issaquah, WA$324K21.52,030
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292