13208 Pomona St, Hesperia, CA 923443 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,465 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 3046281010000
- Zillow Home ID: 82905738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13208 Pomona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92344 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.9% greater than in Hesperia, and 159.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92344 home values.
- 13220 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$221K42.52,498
- 13213 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$209K32.52,466
- 13225 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$184K42.52,613
- 13228 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$216K42.52,498
- 13211 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$218K432,498
- 13223 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$232K433,034
- 13231 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$239K433,034
- 13234 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$228K433,034
- 13231 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$218K432,498
- 13237 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$224K433,068
- 13222 Placentia St Hesperia, CA$261K443,034
- 13231 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$402K543,249
- 13235 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$187K322,177
- 13214 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$213K32.52,466
- 13240 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$225K432,498
- 13222 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$237K433,068
- 13243 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$225K32.52,498
- 13230 Placentia St Hesperia, CA$234K433,034
- 13230 Trona Ct Hesperia, CA$206K322,159
- 13241 Pomona St Hesperia, CA$230K433,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!