1321 Cincinnati St, Lafayette, IN 479044 beds, 1,583 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Flooring: Carpet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,583 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 790721313006000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50643756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1321 Cincinnati Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Lafayette, and 72.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 47904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 521 Erie St Lafayette, IN$86K311,312
- 1313 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$82K--21,624
- 1319 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$75K411,800
- 1320 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$74K--21,464
- 519 Erie St Lafayette, IN$127K331,580
- 515 Erie St Lafayette, IN$117K411,560
- 1316 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$70K--11,548
- 511 Erie St Lafayette, IN$99K311,214
- 525 Erie St Lafayette, IN$97K311,108
- 405 Erie St Lafayette, IN$112K32.51,560
- 529 Erie St Lafayette, IN$90K--21,238
- 1312 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$70K--11,480
- 507 Erie St Lafayette, IN$110K321,278
- 1310 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$95K--21,816
- 503 Erie St Lafayette, IN$102K--21,110
- 1300 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$78K--21,596
- 425 Erie St Lafayette, IN$108K--21,278
- 1409 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$99K321,295
- 1401 Elizabeth St Lafayette, IN$73KStudio12,122
- 421 Erie St Lafayette, IN$125K--2.51,956
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!