1321 N Bell Ave, Chicago, IL 606225 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17061170160000
- Zillow Home ID: 3859770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1321 N Bell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wicker Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Chicago, and 613% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wicker Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wicker Park home values.
- 1319 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$624K421,522
- 1323 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$647K--1.51,472
- 1327 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$674K--21,564
- 1317 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$343K------
- 1329 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$655K431,472
- 1313 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$685K33.12,193
- 1331 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$310K532,500
- 1331 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$371K43--
- 1311 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$248K32--
- 1311 N Bell Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$1.08M------
- 1333 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$743K--21,745
- 1331 N Bell Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$522K211,200
- 1331 N Bell Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$254K32--
- 1348 N Bell Ave APT 2R Chicago, IL$1.04M------
- 1306 N Bell Ave Chicago, IL$197K------
- 1312 N Bell Ave APT 1F Chicago, IL$331K221,600
- 2216 W Potomac Ave # 2216 Chicago, IL$441K------
- 2224 W Potomac Ave # 2224 Chicago, IL$781K342,800
- 2220 W Potomac Ave # 2220 Chicago, IL$506K3----
- 1318 N Leavitt St Chicago, IL$928K--3.52,654
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292