1321 NW 8th Ave# B, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Sold on 10/16/12: $45,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1981
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow429
- Parcel #494234BK0020
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43102949
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$57,316||$44K – $73K||-$2,563||$59||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,135/mo||$1K – $1.5K/mo||-$19||$1.19||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Middle River home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Fort Lauderdale as a whole. Among South Middle River homes, this home is valued 58.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Middle River market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.4% higher than in Fort Lauderdale, and 277.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Middle River home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Middle River home values.
Neighborhood for 1321 Nw 8th Avenue # B
Nearby Schools in Fort Lauderdale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Thurgood Marshall Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr Middle (assigned) 3-8 1.2 mi
- Dillard High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Lauderdale Manors Elementary PK-5 0.5 mi
- Holy Temple Christian Academy PK-8 0.5 mi
- Mavericks High of Central Broward Count... 9-12 0.5 mi
- Mount Bethel Christian Academy PK-5 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005