- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $320,280
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 352 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public, Waterfront \ Creek
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3803283580390000
- Zillow Home ID: 23630076
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Whatcom Falls home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Bellingham as a whole. Among Whatcom Falls homes, this home is valued 30.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whatcom Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.6% less than in Bellingham, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whatcom Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whatcom Falls home values.
|1319 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$210K||2||1||912|
|1325 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$349K||3||2||1,823|
|1313 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$268K||3||2||1,372|
|1333 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$244K||2||1||1,286|
|1309 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$190K||2||1||864|
|1339 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$320K||3||2.5||1,603|
|1305 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$355K||3||2.5||2,060|
|1318 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$274K||3||2||1,397|
|1320 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$217K||2||1||1,008|
|3326 Lakeway Dr Bellingham, WA||$357K||4||--||2,680|
|1314 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$403K||3||4||3,268|
|3316 Lakeway Dr Bellingham, WA||$228K||3||1||1,242|
|1322 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$179K||2||1||816|
|3501 Riley St Bellingham, WA||$264K||3||2||1,240|
|3312 Lakeway Dr Bellingham, WA||$262K||3||2||2,240|
|1303 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$273K||3||2.5||1,232|
|1408 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$293K||4||2||1,572|
|1308 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$362K||5||2||3,214|
|1420 Raymond St Bellingham, WA||$271K||4||1||1,416|
|1304 Roland St Bellingham, WA||$373K||4||2.5||1,918|
Nearby Schools in Bellingham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!