1321 SE 34th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $2,098/mo
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,445 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1897
- Last Sold:Apr 2006 for $329,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
It is a 3 bedroom, 2 full-bathroom charmer renovated from the studs out with completely new electrical, plumbing and heating systems and located on SE 34th Ave. with a secluded fenced in back yard and a single car garage. Wheel your bike out the garage door straight into the neighborhood! You are just blocks from the best of Hawthorne's shopping, dining and entertainment.
The house is completely modernized, with ample electric outlets, hard-wired smoke detectors, phone and cable jacks and gigabit ethernet in many rooms. It features original local fir floors throughout the first floor, a clean, dry unfinished basement with a washer and dryer, new super-efficient gas furnace and water heater, new Marvin double-hung windows, a central location for phone, media and data connections with connections for cable, DSL and business cable, a cozy carpeted basement office wired with gigabit ethernet, and a formal living room with separate dining room. The third floor is a transformed master suite with oversized Velux skylights, stunning natural light, hi-density blown in foam insulation and natural wood and modern finishes.
The property has been fully landscaped with a front flower garden and a backyard with fruit trees and flower and herb gardens, including a large new sundeck with access to the kitchen.
The home is in a classic inner SE neighborhood, within easy walking distance to Zupan?s, New Seasons, Fred Meyer, Sunnyside Environmental School, Laurelhurst Park, many Zip Car locations, The Baghdad Theater, city buses, Pok Pok and many other great new restaurants blossoming on Division, and of course, Stumptown Coffee. Walk score: 98. Need we say more?
Historically correct custom milled interior and exterior trim
Hand Stripped old paint on the outside, primed it, painted with Pratt and Lambert Paint
Installed brand new Marvin wood windows
Installed Velux skylights
Whole house electronic alarm system
New high efficiency furnace and gas water heater
Whole house water filtration system
Custom made privacy window treatments
Refinished original fir flooring
Replaced all plumbing with pecs
Rewired all electrical with new and added 200 amp service
Installed new kitchen with Birch Ikea cabinets, marmoleum floor and Wolf dual convection stove, Bosch dishwasher
Huge walk in closets
New separate sewer line connected to city sewer system
Brought gas into the house
Blew in spray foam insulation for reduced energy costs
Dual flush Toto toilet
Imported Italian fiberglass bathtub
Landscaped garden with mature fruit trees
Fenced in back yard with cement block patio
New rain gutters and drainage system
Insulated and heated basement
Walk to everything on Hawthorne and Belmont
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesHistorically correct custom milled interior and exterior trim Hand Stripped old paint on the outside
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53964163
- Garage Size201
- High SchoolFranklin
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSunnyside Env
- Neighborhood NameSunnyside
- Parcel #R280967
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolSunnyside Env
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$547,680||$504K – $613K||+$16,623||$224||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,098/mo||$1.2K – $2.9K/mo||+$82||$0.86||03/10/2014|
posted on 09/23/2013
$4,000 (based on Own Knowledge)
Zillow predicts Sunnyside home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Portland as a whole. Among Sunnyside homes, this home is valued 40.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.7% less than in Portland, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
Neighborhood for 1321 Se 34th Avenue
- 1315 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$370K21.01,104
- 1329 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$346K11.01,203
- 3343 SE Madison St Portland, OR$335K21.0858
- 1333 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$368K21.01,472
- 3350 SE Main St Portland, OR$390K31.51,500
- 3356 SE Main St Portland, OR$388K31.51,357
- 3340-3342 SE Main St Portland, OR$384K22.01,374
- 3336 SE Main St Portland, OR$353K21.0867
- 3329 SE Madison St Portland, OR$494K31.01,636
- 1405 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$501K53.02,234
- 1237 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$384K31.01,464
- 3402 SE Main St Portland, OR$473K52.02,064
- 3326 SE Main St Portland, OR$913K43.54,600
- 1417 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$396K41.01,472
- 3338 SE Madison St Portland, OR$353K31.01,122
- 3403 SE Madison St Portland, OR$249K11.0764
- 1316 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$363K22.01,175
- 1229 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$426K41.01,656
- 3330 SE Madison St Portland, OR$411K32.01,572
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005