- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13217 Parson Ln, Fairfax, VA 220333 beds, 2 baths, 1,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,394 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,799 sqft
- Parcel #: 045302140005
- Zillow Home ID: 51792251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13217 Parson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Fairfax, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22033 home values.
- 13215 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$410K421,512
- 13219 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$537K422,300
- 4219 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$529K42.52,259
- 4217 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$412K321,535
- 4221 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$503K421,950
- 4220 Petal Ct Fairfax, VA$533K42.52,231
- 13221 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$422K321,795
- 13218 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$477K32.51,887
- 13214 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$447K421,824
- 4222 Petal Ct Fairfax, VA$503K322,003
- 13203 Pennypacker Ln Fairfax, VA$529K42.52,231
- 4223 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$419K421,512
- 13212 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$436K32.51,887
- 13220 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$521K42.52,231
- 13201 Pennypacker Ln Fairfax, VA$517K42.52,231
- 4218 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$418K421,512
- 13211 Parson Ln Fairfax, VA$526K42.52,231
- 4225 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$514K42.52,329
- 4216 Peekskill Ln Fairfax, VA$533K42.52,231
- 4214 Peakview Ct Fairfax, VA$377K421,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292