- Lot: 49.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 604 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,099 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 185075
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Basement \ Crawl Space, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Appliances \ Washer, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Water \ Well, Lot Description \ Wooded, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Mixed, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Area Description \ Country Living, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Lot Description \ Stream on Lot, Garage Description \ Carport, Exterior \ Double Pane \ Storm Windows, Sewer \ Private, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Exterior \ Out Building, Fireplace Description \ Gas, General \ Workshop, Lot Description \ Pond on Lot, Views \ Mountain, Road Type \ State Road, Lot Description \ Open, Exterior Living Space \ Screened Porch, Exterior \ Barn\Stable, Body of Water \ Pond, Lot Size \ 20-50 Acres
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,525 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2136411723
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|104 Locust Ln Laurel Springs, NC||$85K||3||2||1,008|
|7 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$230K||3||2||1,785|
|111 Locust Ln Laurel Springs, NC||$58K||3||1||792|
|10004 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$118K||5||1||1,904|
|304 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$62K||2||1||640|
|380 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||--||--||--||--|
|406 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$61K||--||--||1,204|
|352 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$71K||1||1||984|
|149 Roberts Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$189K||3||2.5||2,278|
|10684 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$65K||2||1||1,152|
|13751 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$87K||3||2||1,380|
|564 Bare Ln Laurel Springs, NC||$208K||2||1||1,232|
|61 Roberts Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$168K||4||1.5||1,842|
|10754 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$67K||--||--||--|
|426 Tilley Rd Laurel Springs, NC||$83K||3||1||1,066|
|10773 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$113K||3||1.5||1,458|
|10823 Nc Highway 18 S Laurel Springs, NC||$92K||3||1||1,066|
|474 Bare Ln Laurel Springs, NC||--||2||1||--|
|18 Fern Mountain Ln Laurel Springs, NC||--||2||2||1,152|
|390 Bare Ln Laurel Springs, NC||$148K||1||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Laurel Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!