1322 35th St NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Yard,Stove/Oven,Living room,Dining room,Hardwood floor,High/Vaulted ceiling,Central heat
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1227 0092
- Zillow Home ID: 429025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1322 35th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% less than in Washington, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1324 35th St NW Washington, DC$967K31.51,492
- 1320 35th St NW Washington, DC$1.25M431,492
- 1326 35th St NW Washington, DC$823K231,492
- 1328 35th St NW Washington, DC$915K32.51,492
- 1330 35th St NW Washington, DC$836K31.51,492
- 1318 35th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$755K321,090
- 3506 O St NW Washington, DC$853K42.51,404
- 1316 35th St NW Washington, DC$739K311,076
- 3508 O St NW Washington, DC$852K431,404
- 3510 O St NW Washington, DC$841K321,388
- 1314 35th St NW Washington, DC$2.31M54.53,672
- 1310 35th St NW Washington, DC$813K421,029
- 1318 35th St NW APT 11 Washington, DC$516K21793
- 1318 35th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$447K11605
- 1318 35th St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$454K11668
- 1318 35th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$692K21.5957
- 1318 35th St NW APT 6 Washington, DC$548K111,227
- 1318 35th St NW APT 7 Washington, DC$467K11610
- 1318 35th St NW APT 8 Washington, DC$349K11427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292