1322 Isabella St, Evanston, IL 602015 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05353110150000
- Zillow Home ID: 3377335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1322 Isabella Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in Wilmette, and 806% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60201 home values.
- 1326 Isabella St Evanston, IL$1.47M--4.54,099
- 1316 Isabella St Evanston, IL$646K--2.52,697
- 1312 Isabella St Evanston, IL$564K31.52,034
- 2752 Bennett Ave Evanston, IL$690K--31,968
- 1310 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$586K31.52,896
- 1304 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$662K--11,926
- 2710 Isabella St Evanston, IL$606K--1.51,439
- 1314 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$583K--1.52,234
- 1300 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$640K--1.51,928
- 2712 Isabella St Evanston, IL$628K--21,485
- 2748 Bennett Ave Evanston, IL$835K--2.52,917
- 1318 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$651K32.51,588
- 2718 Isabella St Evanston, IL$543K--1.51,518
- 1320 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$1.35M54.13,800
- 2742 Bennett Ave Evanston, IL$397K--21,178
- 2722 Isabella St Evanston, IL$674K43.51,826
- 100 13th St Wilmette, IL$801K--2.52,450
- 2626 Isabella St Evanston, IL$621K--1.51,914
- 2709 Thayer St Evanston, IL$602K31.11,630
- 1324 Isabella St Wilmette, IL$883K53.52,594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292