1322 Maple View Pl SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 9/18/12: $164,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,488 sq ft
- Lot:1,200 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $164,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID525483
- Construction Quality6.0
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #5801 0297
- Room Count7
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Days on Zillow459
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$214,113||$197K – $238K||+$862||$143||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,910/mo||$1.4K – $3.1K/mo||-$49||$1.28||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Anacostia home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Anacostia homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anacostia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 189.6% higher than in Washington, and 61.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
Neighborhood for 1322 Maple View Pl Se
- 2320 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$238K42.01,360
- 2223 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$217K32.01,488
- 2337 Chester St SE Washington, DC$211K31.01,360
- 2329 Chester St SE Washington, DC$201K32.0992
- 2330 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$213K32.01,400
- 2328 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$204K32.01,400
- 2325 Chester St SE Washington, DC$289K42.02,232
- 1311 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$270K63.01,807
- 2262 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$221K42.01,488
- 2258 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$241K52.01,488
- 2256 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$222K4--1,488
- 2266 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$223K42.01,488
- 2268 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$243K42.51,588
- 2252 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$228K43.01,488
- 2270 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$266K43.01,344
- 1344 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$302K42.02,702
- 2246 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$218K42.01,488
- 1338 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$213K43.01,252
- 1328 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$219K33.01,372
- 1326 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$204K31.01,240
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005