- Lot: 5,627 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 242 days on Zillow
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $68
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $24,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 08705790
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Lake Rights, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Quarterly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Pending, Style Of House \ Ranch, Type of House \ 1 Story, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0925351030
- Zillow Home ID: 72613950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-154K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 61088 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Winnebago as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 61088, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% greater than in Winnebago, and 320% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61088 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winnebago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61088 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winnebago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!