1323-1325 35th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941224 beds, 2 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $435
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1790 002A
- Zillow Home ID: 15103631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1323-1325 35th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
- 1327 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$957K--21,414
- 1319-1321 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M422,000
- 1331-1333 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34M--22,625
- 1335 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$816K211,500
- 3409-3411 Irving St San Francisco, CA$1.1M422,000
- 3415-3417 Irving St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--22,000
- 3421-3423 Irving St San Francisco, CA$1.04M--22,000
- 1339 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$987K431,943
- 3427 Irving St San Francisco, CA$839K321,420
- 1343 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$902K311,725
- 3433 Irving St San Francisco, CA$1.05M421,850
- 1347 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$901K--11,725
- 1320 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M--22,200
- 1326 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M221,842
- 1316 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M322,075
- 1330 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$901K321,675
- 3439 Irving St San Francisco, CA$825K221,375
- 1334 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$953K431,425
- 1351 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$929K--11,725
- 1338 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.35M322,000
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!