- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1323 Brentwood Ave, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 200234402012000027
- Zillow Home ID: 50615286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1323 Brentwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1313 Brentwood Ave Elkhart, IN$99K3--1,272
- 2811 Neff St Elkhart, IN$85K3--1,008
- 2826 Neff St Elkhart, IN$113K321,250
- 2818 Neff St Elkhart, IN$92K3--1,240
- 2822 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$119K312,578
- 2832 Neff St Elkhart, IN$78K31988
- 2814 Neff St Elkhart, IN$106K3--1,300
- 2905 Neff St Elkhart, IN$130K311,728
- 2810 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$95K3--1,054
- 2900 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$171K632,806
- 2801 Neff St Elkhart, IN$115K222,640
- 1219 Brentwood Ave Elkhart, IN$101K2--1,153
- 2806 Neff St Elkhart, IN$138K311,704
- 2815 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$58K2--864
- 2800 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$93K2--1,084
- 2916 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$77K311,284
- 2809 Calumet Ave Elkhart, IN$110K321,968
- 1218 Brentwood Ave Elkhart, IN$86K3--978
- 2722 Neff St Elkhart, IN$113K4--1,856
- 2725 Neff St Elkhart, IN$107K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.