1323 Waverly Rd, Eastlake, OH 440953 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Call us for a private tour today!!!
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $106,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 34A010E000460
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34523551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1323 Waverly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% higher than in Eastlake, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eastlake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44095 home values.
- 1319 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$121K42.52,362
- 1327 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$85K41.51,213
- 1331 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$84K411,183
- 1313 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$95K411,394
- 1335 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$84K311,218
- 1307 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$89K31.51,092
- 1339 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$81K11792
- 1301 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$94K31836
- 1343 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$113K42.52,064
- 1295 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$123K31.51,446
- 1317 E 331st St Eastlake, OH$95K311,165
- 1330 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$70K321,056
- 1334 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$65K21992
- 1316 E 331st St Eastlake, OH$106K31910
- 1347 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$100K31869
- 1289 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$109K21980
- 1340 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$136K31.51,309
- 1313 E 331st St Eastlake, OH$217K432,612
- 1296 Waverly Rd Eastlake, OH$90K21836
- 9107 Larimar Dr # BG9E Willowick, OH$131K322,000
Nearby Schools in Eastlake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292