1323 Willard Ave W, Seattle, WA 981195 beds, 5 baths, 5,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,778 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $435
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 580 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1732801150
- Zillow Home ID: 48753466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1323 Willard Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1317 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$2.81M445,500
- 660 W Lee St Seattle, WA$1.89M32.252,430
- Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$1.96M33.253,420
- 1323 Willard Ave W LOT DOUBLE Seattle, WA$2.3M44.756,790
- 1307 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$1.95M334,210
- 1409 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$1.45M31.753,720
- 1302 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$984K42.52,030
- 1301 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$1.47M332,420
- 1415 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$1.96M33.53,420
- 711 W Lee St Seattle, WA$1.53M552,950
- 700 W Lee St Seattle, WA$559K------
- 700 W Lee St Seattle, WA$4.87M766,800
- 1233 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.29M333,800
- 1415 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.92M42.753,700
- 1421 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$2.32M445,120
- 1419 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$3.12M646,520
- 620 W Lee St Seattle, WA$2.37M546,250
- 1223 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.52M656,017
- 1425 Willard Ave W Seattle, WA$2.55M44.255,290
- 1220 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$4.79M567,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!