This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Luxurious1 bedroom 1 bath 834 square feet condo on the 2nd floor in the gated community of The Preserve of Temple Terrace Condos. Garage Attached! It just minutes from USF! This condo offers newer carpet, newer paint, feels likes new! Very open great room which leads to a screened lanai porch where you can enjoy the scenery conservation view. Spacious kitchen has like newer appliances & lots of cabinets, closet pantry. Large bedroom with a walk-in closet & a ceiling fan. Inside utility room with washer/dryer hook-ups & an outside storage closet. "The Preserve" a gated community with all the amenities. 2 community pools, fitness center, lovely clubhouse, park, playground, tennis courts, huge center court volleyball set up with sand & a station for car wash. Located close to USF. Easy commuting to downtown Tampa, Brandon/Riverview areas, University Mall, Tampa International Airport & white sand beaches.
- Built in 1999
- Views: 775 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $44,200
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Clubhouse
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights
- Exterior Features \ Patio\Deck - Screened
- Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Vinyl
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- HOA Common Assn \ None
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Walk In Closet
- Interior Layout \ Window Treatment
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Location \ Conservation Area
- Master Bed Size \ King
- Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool Type \ Spa
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Pool
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Status \ Active
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0374766308
- Zillow Home ID: 82039146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $38-54K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33637, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.2% greater than in Temple Terrace, and 485.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33637 home values.
Nearby Schools in Temple Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!