13235 Sanctuary Cove Dr UNIT 204, Temple Terrace, FL 336371 bed, 1 bath, 1,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,115 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0374766312
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 81809438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13235 Sanctuary Cove Drive UNIT 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33637, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84% higher than in Temple Terrace, and 468.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33637 home values.
Nearby Schools in Temple Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292