A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,979 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 3,144 all time views
- HOA Fee: $281/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $136,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 269 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Gated Community
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Mature Landscaping
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Last Status: Active
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Corner Unit
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Cable
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Internet
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Description: Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Property Style: Townhouse
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Listing Type: Other
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Builder
- Status: Pending
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 262227199200080
- Zillow Home ID: 68544266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-180K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% higher than in Winter Garden, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.