1324 Hill St, Santa Monica, CA 904054 beds, 3 baths, 2,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,997,500
- Price/sqft: $694
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,878 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4285014007
- Zillow Home ID: 20481147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1324 Hill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Santa Monica, and 57% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 1328 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$2.67MStudio--3,918
- 1318 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.7M321,784
- 1334 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.99M442,938
- 1314 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$2.01M322,229
- 1338 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.12M211,174
- 1317 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.23M211,260
- 1308 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.29M321,279
- 1321 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.51M31.51,691
- 1313 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.63M321,613
- 1327 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.79M432,435
- 1307 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.66M321,790
- 1327 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.22M211,029
- 1331 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.34M321,397
- 1321 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.89M342,777
- 1344 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.09M211,201
- 1333 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.23M211,114
- 1302 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.34M221,548
- 1337 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.37M221,717
- 1317 Hill St Santa Monica, CA$1.27M211,107
- 1301 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.71M331,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.