1324 Laura St, Mendota Heights, MN 551185 beds, 4 baths, 3,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Mendota Heights, MN.
Situated in the Ivy Falls 2nd Addition this two story Tudor was built in 1973.
Sitting on a knoll overlooking Mendota Creek, the home abuts a large wooded area in the rear and on the creek side along a walking path.
Only owned by two families the house has been meticulously maintained throughout the years. Recent upgrades (in the past 5 years)
New Shake roof, new Marvin Windows, (thru out the majority of the home), recently updated kitchen, (granite countertops, new appliances, Jennair cooktop, Amana refrigerator, Jennair double oven, Botsch dishwasher)
The upstairs features 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms and office. Each closet is a walk-in California Closet system. The master bedroom suite has its own tiled bathroom and closet system. Completely newly carpeted upper level.
First floor features a living room, formal dining room, (with built-in buffet and cabinetry). A family room with fireplace and built-in bookshelves. The kitchen, dining room, and living room all feature hardwood floors. The first floor also has a mudroom/laundry room with cubbies to accommodate children's items.
Downstairs on the lower level is a family room/TV room fully carpeted and with a built-in TV cabinet. Going to the lower level is a room for family entertainment; hockey, table tennis, yoga, etc. There is a bathroom on this level.
A heated three car garage is attached with a heavy wood garage door. The backyard features a cement area for playing and area for a fire pit.
Also a new deck on the outside can be reached from the 3 season porch off the kitchen
PRICE - $699,000.00
Property Size: 0.55 Acre Property taxes: $5,617.85
Contact: Janet Brackey: 651-225-8904 or 651-485-3192
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $608,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 845 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 273760104070
- Zillow Home ID: 1671749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1324 Laura Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 55118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 171.4% higher than in Mendota Heights, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mendota Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55118 home values.
- 1308 Laura St Mendota Heights, MN$618K43.51,965
- 662 Laura Ct Mendota Heights, MN$471K443,507
- 1294 Laura St Mendota Heights, MN$789K544,362
- 1313 Laura St Mendota Heights, MN$513K531,391
- 655 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$581K642,297
- 665 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$617K53.52,098
- 1311 Dodd Rd Mendota Heights, MN$267K321,008
- 669 Laura Ct Mendota Heights, MN$531K531,330
- 670 Laura Ct Mendota Heights, MN$518K42.52,974
- 1299 Laura St Mendota Heights, MN$506K531,372
- 1278 Laura St Mendota Heights, MN$538K53.51,882
- 648 Sunset Ln Mendota Heights, MN$301K321,450
- 671 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$604K532,074
- 1280 Sylvandale Rd Mendota Heights, MN$503K431,676
- 1286 Sylvandale Rd Mendota Heights, MN$490K521,238
- 660 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$409K42.52,900
- 646 Sunset Ln Mendota Heights, MN$335K322,090
- 650 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$183K22706
- 1260 Sylvandale Rd Mendota Heights, MN$527K332,896
- 675 Brookside Ln Mendota Heights, MN$612K632,139
Nearby Schools in Mendota Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292