13244 Newport St, Hesperia, CA 923445 beds, 3 baths, 2,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $150,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 451 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3046251220000
- Zillow Home ID: 69012642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13244 Newport Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92344, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% higher than in Hesperia, and 119% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92344 home values.
- 13232 Newport St Hesperia, CA$195K432,364
- 13252 Newport St Hesperia, CA$186K532,100
- 13247 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$190K422,364
- 13237 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$184K532,490
- 13255 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$199K632,662
- 13220 Newport St Hesperia, CA$214K532,662
- 13260 Newport St Hesperia, CA$222K632,662
- 13237 Newport St Hesperia, CA$181K421,900
- 13247 Newport St Hesperia, CA$211K422,385
- 13225 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$184K432,364
- 13263 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$184K432,364
- 13255 Newport St Hesperia, CA$523K422,364
- 13208 Newport St Hesperia, CA$194K432,364
- 13205 Newport St Hesperia, CA$190K532,100
- 13213 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$187K532,100
- 13270 Newport St Hesperia, CA$216K422,371
- 13263 Newport St Hesperia, CA$218K532,662
- 8653 San Jacinto Ave Hesperia, CA$183K432,073
- 13226 Idyllwild St Hesperia, CA$227K52.52,752
- 13273 San Dimas St Hesperia, CA$182K532,087
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!