1325 N Van Buren StAPT 604, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,463/mo
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:3,785 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1922
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Luxury Living, All On One Floor* Impeccably-Designed, Corner Penthouse* Double Unit (3,785 +/- Square Feet - Per Assessor's Office)* Warehouse Renovated Loft* Three Private Balconies* In-Wall/Ceiling Surround Sound in Most Rooms & Balconies* Custom, Built-In Cabinets in Great Room Hide A/V Components* Closet Concepts - Adds Peace & Order In Many Rooms, Including Foyer* Two Furnaces, Multi-Zone HVAC With Humidifier* 80-Gallon Hot Water Heater* Water Softener* Security System* Two, Indoor Parking SpacesGracious Foyer* Unique Dramatic Curved Wall* Slate Floors With Inset Metal Architectural FeaturesOpen & Airy Great Room* Great For Entertaining Guests* Two-Way Gas Fireplace* Custom, Built-In Bookcases & China Cabinets* Raised Platform Area For Sitting Area* Remote-Controlled Silhouette BlindsKitchen Will Impress The Gourmet Chef!* Abundant Counter Space & Cabinets* Core of Kitchen - The Island Work Counter* Spacious Breakfast Bar Merges Living & Dining* Under-Mounted, Stainless-Steel Sink & Prep Sink* Reverse Osmosis Water System* Granite Countertops* Maple Cabinets* Slate Floors & Backsplash* Spacious, Walk-In Pantry* Recessed Lighting & Contemporary Pendant LightingState-Of-The-Art Stainless-Steel Kitchen Appliances* Sub-Zero Refrigerator* Viking Hood* Dacor Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, & Warming Drawer* Fisher & Paykel Double DishDrawer Dishwasher* GE Monogram Beverage/Wine RefrigeratorMaster Suite Focused On Luxurious Comfort* French Doors Open To A Spacious Master Bedroom With Sitting Area* Custom-Built, Spacious Walk-In-Closet* Balcony Providing Panoramic Views of Surrounding NeighborhoodsMaster Bathroom Is Stunning!* Raised Platform Holds A Jacuzzi Tub; Surrounded By Slate & Granite Accents* Jumbo Steam Shower Features Glass Enclosure, Slate Floors & Surround* Skylight Allows Natural Light To Fill The Bathroom* Heated Slate Floors* Heated Towel Rack* Accommodating Dual Sinks, Granite Vanity, Kohler FaucetsRecreation Room* Pocket Doors Provide Privacy & Character* Drink Rails* Private Full-BathroomDen / Home Office / Library* Two-Way Gas Fireplace Provides Comfort & Quiet Elegance* Ingenious Built-In Bookcases* Balcony Providing Panoramic Views of Surrounding NeighborhoodsThree Bedrooms (Master + 2 Others)* Custom Closet Concepts* Casablanca Ceiling Fans* Master & Second Bedroom Features A Private Balcony* Custom Window TreatmentsThree-Full Bathrooms (Master Suite + 2 Others)* Slate Floors & Tub/Shower Surrounds* Vessel SinksLaundry Room (Not Just A Closet)* Whirlpool, Stackable, Front-Loading Washer & Dryer* Slate Floor* Abundant Cabinet & Counter SpaceEnjoy The View!* Breathtaking Panoramic Views of Milwaukee's East Side, Brewers Hill, & Riverwest NeighborhoodsConvenient Location* WalkScore: 86 (Very Walkable)* Near Shops, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Nightlife, etc.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Wet Bar
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- Unit Count38
- Unit Floor #6
- ViewCity, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID68920643
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0036015270009
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$904,687||$669K – $1.12M||-$1,353||$239||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,463/mo||$585 – $2.9K/mo||+$85||$0.39||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Yankee Hill home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Milwaukee as a whole. Among Yankee Hill homes, this home is valued 245.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Yankee Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% lower than in Milwaukee, and 123.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Yankee Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yankee Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1325 N Van Buren Street APT 604
- 601 E Ogden Ave UNIT 409 Milwaukee, WI$348K21.0--
- 601 E Ogden Ave UNIT 409 Milwaukee, WI$349K21.01,237
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 408 Milwaukee, WI$204K22.0--
- 624 E Ogden Ave APT 401 Milwaukee, WI--21.51,050
- 624 E Ogden Ave APT 203 Milwaukee, WI--21.01,050
- 624 E Ogden Ave APT 303 Milwaukee, WI--21.01,050
- 624 E Ogden Ave # 632 Milwaukee, WI$1.36M----17,744
- 601 E Ogden Ave UNIT 403 Milwaukee, WI$242K22.01,869
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 207 Milwaukee, WI$531K12.02,416
- 1325 N Van Buren St Milwaukee, WI$248K22.01,329
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 209 Milwaukee, WI$304K22.01,542
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 301 Milwaukee, WI$263K22.01,366
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 302 Milwaukee, WI$332K22.01,669
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 303 Milwaukee, WI$259K22.01,329
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 304 Milwaukee, WI$565K22.02,450
- 1325 N Van Buren St Milwaukee, WI$222K22.01,366
- 1325 N Van Buren St APT 306 Milwaukee, WI$156K11.0835
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005