- Built in 1922
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,739 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 1419893
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Type \ Condominium, Basement \ None, Heating\Cooling \ Central Air, Heating\Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating\Cooling \ Natural Gas, Bath Description \ Ceramic Tile, Bath Description \ Off Master Bedroom, Bath Description \ Shower Stall, Bath Description \ Vanity, Bath Description \ Whirlpool, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Condo Fee Incl. \ Common Area Insur., Condo Fee Incl. \ Common Area Maint., Status \ Active, Pets Permitted \ Y, Garage Type \ Attached, Unit Style \ 1 Story, Garage\Parking \ Assigned, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Common Amenities \ Security, Condo Fee Incl. \ Replacement Reserve, Condo Fee Incl. \ Sewer, Condo Fee Incl. \ Water, Building Style \ Highrise: 6+ Stories, Exterior \ Brick, Garage\Parking \ Underground, Bath Description \ Shower Over Tub, Common Amenities \ Elevator, Common Amenities \ Near Public Transit, Condo Fee Incl. \ Recreation Facility, Postal Municipality \ Milwaukee, Municipality \ Milwaukee, Garage\Parking \ Spaces, Exterior \ Partial-Stone, Bath Description \ Tub Only
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 38
- Floor size: 3,785 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0036015270009
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 68920643
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $600K-1.03M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Yankee Hill home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Milwaukee as a whole. Among Yankee Hill homes, this home is 233.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yankee Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Milwaukee, and 120% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Yankee Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yankee Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.