13251 Bonaparte Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Small, quiet neighborhood that is perfect for families or anyone looking for peaceful living. Close to schools and shopping.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Plantation Shutters throughout home, 10 foot ceilings, Crown Molding, Covered Lanai
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069398395
- Zillow Home ID: 61908680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13251 Bonaparte Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Jacksonville, and 349.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 654 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$152K322,057
- 13259 Bonaparte Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K32.52,242
- 13260 Bonaparte Ln Jacksonville, FL$153K321,728
- 646 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$142K421,774
- 13267 Bonaparte Ln Jacksonville, FL$159K322,147
- 651 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$160K421,987
- 638 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$143K321,864
- 639 Sid Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K422,242
- 643 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$121K321,560
- 631 Sid Dr Jacksonville, FL$141K321,851
- 668 Bonaparte Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K421,953
- 13275 Bonaparte Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K321,668
- 660 Bonaparte Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K421,956
- 647 Sid Dr Jacksonville, FL$185K321,942
- 698 Bonaparte Dr Jacksonville, FL$142K422,204
- 652 Bonaparte Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K421,602
- 630 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$124K321,600
- 13283 Bonaparte Ln Jacksonville, FL$136K421,708
- 635 Bonaparte Ln S Jacksonville, FL$137K422,194
- 623 Sid Dr Jacksonville, FL$189K42.52,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!