- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13254 E Highway 25, Ocklawaha, FL 321794 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Heat pump
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 440
- Lot width: 181
- Parcel #: 48997-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 45911420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13254 E Highway 25
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32179 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% higher than in Ocklawaha, and 176.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32179 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocklawaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32179 home values.
- 13250 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$497K321,869
- 12467 SE 132nd Ter Ocklawaha, FL$496K322,519
- 13300 SE County Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$223K------
- 12421 SE 132nd Ter Ocklawaha, FL$70K21876
- 13200 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$167K42.52,429
- 12455 SE 132nd Ter Ocklawaha, FL$150K211,108
- 13300 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$184K652,706
- 13200 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$527K42.52,429
- 13330 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL$52K11624
- 12380 SE 133rd Terr FL$91K311,176
- 13360 SE 124th Pl FL$270K322,282
- 12444 SE 133rd Terr FL$361K331,683
- 13150 E Highway 25 Ocklawaha, FL--632,418
- 13140 E Highway 25 # 3 Ocklawaha, FL$132K21806
- 13140 E Highway 25 # 2 Ocklawaha, FL$103K21806
- 13140 E Highway 25 # 1 Ocklawaha, FL$96K21806
- 13376 SE 124th Pl Ocklawaha, FL$168K211,191
- 12295 SE 132nd Ter Ocklawaha, FL$33K21864
- 12441 SE 133rd Terr FL$56K311,148
- 13122 E Highway 25 APT 15 Ocklawaha, FL$92K221,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292