- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $650,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 611 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 161511005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19372152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93908 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93908 homes, this home is valued 19.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% lower than in Salinas, and 36.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93908 home values.
|13250 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$664K||3||2||1,728|
|13100 Corte Diego Salinas, CA||$1.12M||2||2||3,185|
|13265 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$714K||3||2||1,872|
|13270 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$1.17M||3||2.5||4,092|
|13280 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$754K||4||2.5||2,505|
|13050 Corte Diego Salinas, CA||$790K||3||3||2,472|
|13260 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$741K||3||2.5||2,371|
|13275 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$932K||3||3.5||3,196|
|13251 Paseo Barranco Salinas, CA||$705K||3||2||1,925|
|13115 Corte Diego Salinas, CA||$1.09M||3||3||3,066|
|13195 Paseo Barranco Salinas, CA||$715K||3||2||2,132|
|13285 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$724K||4||2||2,198|
|13290 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$850K||2||2.5||2,743|
|24805 Corte Poco Salinas, CA||$1.26M||3||4||3,257|
|13185 Paseo Barranco Salinas, CA||$767K||4||2.5||2,636|
|13175 Paseo Barranco Salinas, CA||$806K||3||2||2,874|
|24603 Avenida Principal Salinas, CA||$1.01M||3||2.5||2,322|
|13293 Corte Lindo Salinas, CA||$876K||4||4||2,540|
|13175 Paseo Barranco Salinas, CA||$930K||4||3.5||2,992|
|13030 Corte Diego Salinas, CA||$875K||3||2.5||3,136|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!