13259 Via San Lorenza Dr, San Diego, CA 921293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $434,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 3063812800
- Zillow Home ID: 61279163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13259 Via San Lorenza Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Torrey Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.3% less than in San Diego, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Torrey Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torrey Highlands home values.
- 13265 Via San Lorenza Dr San Diego, CA$713K43.52,194
- Via Carrillo San Diego, CA$531K------
- Via San Lorenza San Diego, CA$554K------
- 7440 Via Rovello Ct San Diego, CA$714K43.52,194
- 13271 Via San Lorenza Dr San Diego, CA$664K42.51,931
- 7410 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$684K42.52,101
- Via Rivera San Diego, CA$532K------
- 7413 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$715K43.52,194
- Via Rovello Ct San Diego, CA$523K------
- Via San Lorenza San Diego, CA$540K------
- Via Carrillo San Diego, CA$524K------
- 7404 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$636K32.51,707
- 7441 Via Rovello Ct San Diego, CA$664K32.51,813
- 7407 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$672K431,931
- Via San Lorenza San Diego, CA$522K------
- Via Rivera San Diego, CA$533K------
- 7447 Via Rovello Ct San Diego, CA$682K42.52,101
- 7428 Healis Pl San Diego, CA$694K43.52,194
- 7422 Healis Pl San Diego, CA$648K32.51,707
- 7407 Via Carillo San Diego, CA$828K442,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292