1326 Columbia RdUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/4/13: $220,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:830 sq ft
- Lot:831 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesGranite Countertops,Renovated,Renovated Kitchen,Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow96
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:07 P:01405 S:002
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID63041435
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$251,188||$226K – $286K||-$6,193||$302||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,159/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||-$9||$2.60||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 43.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 1326 Columbia Road UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005