1326 Dunheath Dr, Inverness, IL 600105 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 217 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $58
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 08553969
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02072020380000
- Zillow Home ID: 3251532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1326 Dunheath Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% lower than in Inverness, and 316.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Inverness.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 1320 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$863K53.13,466
- 1330 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$795K443,902
- 1400 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$638K545,275
- 1314 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$1.37M--4.57,503
- 1414 Kirkwall Ct Inverness, IL$781K--45,278
- 1406 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$643K--2.52,981
- 1415 Carlisle Dr Inverness, IL$676K--43,600
- 1314 Glenmore Ct Inverness, IL$676K53.53,504
- 1417 Kirkwall Ct Inverness, IL$779K--2.53,894
- 1317 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$582K--3.53,084
- 1418 Kirkwall Ct Inverness, IL$519K--2.53,024
- 1416 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL--Studio----
- 1419 Carlisle Dr Inverness, IL$717K--2.54,018
- 1411 Carlisle Dr Inverness, IL$854K--34,856
- 1411 Dunheath Dr Inverness, IL$648K--2.52,880
- 1324 Glenmore Ct Inverness, IL$1.56M55.55,910
- 1303 Glenmore Ct Inverness, IL$1.76M--5.58,328
- 1421 Kirkwall Ct Inverness, IL$587K--2.52,938
- 1425 Carlisle Dr Inverness, IL$569K--2.53,794
- 1429 Carlisle Dr Inverness, IL$627K--2.53,739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!