A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,810 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 3,560 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $243,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Full, Basement: Basement Y/N \ Y, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View High, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 13627921
- Zillow Home ID: 7617923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85203 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85203 homes, this home is valued 29.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% lower than in Mesa, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85203 home values.
|1332 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$214K||--||2||1,620|
|1316 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$250K||4||2||2,293|
|1323 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,485|
|1333 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$228K||--||2.5||1,867|
|1317 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,745|
|1329 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$267K||4||2||2,295|
|1319 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$203K||4||2||1,620|
|1310 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$186K||--||2||1,330|
|1340 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$254K||--||2||2,256|
|1311 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$210K||--||2||1,707|
|1341 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$207K||--||2||1,492|
|1337 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$252K||--||2||2,247|
|1309 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$219K||--||2||1,894|
|1324 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$269K||6||3||2,060|
|1328 E Harvest St Mesa, AZ||$240K||4||2||1,991|
|1318 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$254K||4||3||2,237|
|1302 E Halifax St Mesa, AZ||$202K||--||2||1,620|
|1318 E Harvest St Mesa, AZ||$185K||--||2||1,316|
|1334 E Hale St Mesa, AZ||$183K||--||2||1,412|
|1336 E Harvest St Mesa, AZ||$245K||5||3||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.