- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1326 Hibbard Dr, Stow, OH 442242 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 5618845
- Zillow Home ID: 67570664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1326 Hibbard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Stow, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,794 sqft, 16,117 sqft lot, built in 1975
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1330 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$39K211,056
- 1300 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$154K41.51,544
- 1328 Hibbard Dr # E1 Stow, OH$47K211,056
- 1328 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$47K211,056
- 1332 Hibbard Dr APT C Stow, OH$43K211,056
- 1332C Hibbard Dr # F1 Stow, OH$73K211,056
- 1332 Hibbard Dr APT D Stow, OH$68K211,056
- 1328 Hibbard Dr APT D Stow, OH$76K211,056
- 1328 Hibbard Dr APT B Stow, OH$56K211,056
- 1332 Hibbard Dr APT B Stow, OH$50K211,056
- 1332 Hibbard Dr APT A Stow, OH$73K211,056
- 1305 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$161K31.51,632
- 4793 Algonquin Trl Stow, OH$152K321,392
- 4783 Algonquin Trl Stow, OH$147K421,367
- 1295 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$152K311,330
- Apache Trl Stow, OH$126K------
- Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$152K311,330
- 1340 Hibbard Dr APT C Stow, OH$53K211,056
- 1340 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$53K211,056
- 1313 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$143K311,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292