1326 Knoxville St, Birmingham, AL 352242 beds, 1 bath, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 31 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $22
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 21264001027000RR04
- Zillow Home ID: 80746063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1326 Knoxville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in Birmingham, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35224 home values.
- 1337 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$61K211,022
- 1341 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$44K211,131
- 1345 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$61K211,280
- 1329 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$54K21944
- 1325 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$52K311,450
- 1312 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$48K221,704
- 1309 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$61K311,256
- 1325 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$74K31--
- 1308 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$55K221,576
- 1305 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$38K21938
- 4717 13th Ave Birmingham, AL$48K21868
- 1303 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$37K21938
- 4611 13th Ave Birmingham, AL$56K21928
- 1240 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$61K31.51,904
- 4609 13th Ave Birmingham, AL$31K311,105
- 1249 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$62K31.51,144
- 4603 13th Ave Birmingham, AL$45K311,428
- 1241 Knoxville St Birmingham, AL$83K311,490
- 1252 Jersey St Birmingham, AL$43K211,144
- 1313 Jersey St Birmingham, AL$66K321,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!