- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1326 Vermont Ave NW APT 1, Washington, DC 200051 bed, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $305,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0242 2015
- Zillow Home ID: 406007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1326 Vermont Avenue Nw APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Logan Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Washington, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292