1327 Bolton St, Norfolk, VA 235043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, FamilyRoom, Master Bedroom
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 02330490
- Zillow Home ID: 79201088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1327 Bolton Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1327 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$138K31.51,052
- 1319 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$78K311,559
- 1335 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$113K511,699
- 1315 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$87K31.51,444
- 1026 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$139K331,326
- 1017 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$128K621,760
- 1311 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$90K311,724
- 1339 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$159K32.51,407
- 1347 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$96K311,342
- 1020 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$102K331,311
- 1030 Goff St Norfolk, VA$197K843,050
- 1312 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$199K42.51,642
- 1024 Goff St Norfolk, VA$98K211,100
- 1009 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$126K411,785
- 1351 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$143K411,558
- 1016 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$107K31977
- 1016 Goff St Norfolk, VA$143K421,109
- 1355 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$95K311,320
- 1014 Dunbar St Norfolk, VA$97K321,095
- 1324 Bolton St Norfolk, VA$132K32.51,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!