- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 758
- All time views: 1,666
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2013 for $18,001
- Last sale price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: 21366439
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Inspection Warranties: Warranty Homebuyers
- Inspection Warranties: LeadBasePaint
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Interior: Attic Access
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Windows Thermal
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Porch: Open Porch
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Gravel
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Exterior Amenities: Storage Shed
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 491030106001057501
- Zillow Home ID: 1170823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-82K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good offer price.Choose comps
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: University Heights
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.