- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 149 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,851 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $445,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 214086643
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrig, Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower Over Tub, Bathroom Features \ Shower Stall, Bathroom Features \ Shower-Tile, Bedroom Features \ Master-Main Floor, Bedroom Features \ Walk In Closet, Building Style \ Adobe, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Disclosures \ Owner Has R.E.Lic, Doors \ French Doors, Doors \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Fencing \ Block Wall, Fireplace \ Yes, Fireplace Features \ Stone, Fireplace Fuel \ Decorative Only, Fireplace Fuel \ Electric, Fireplace Location \ Bonus Room, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Flooring \ Stained Concrete, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceiling(s)-Beamed, Interior Features \ High Ceilings, Interior Features \ Recessed Lighting, Kitchen Features \ Counter-Granite Slab, Kitchen Features \ Remodeled, Land \ Fee, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Lot Description \ Back Yard, Lot Description \ Fenced, Lot Description \ Front Yard, Lot Description \ Landscaped, Lot Description \ Lawn, Lot Description \ Yard, Lot Location \ Corner Lot, Microwave Oven \ Built-in, Oven \ Gas, Patio Features \ Concrete Slab, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, Property Orientation \ FrontDoor Faces West, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family Detach, Property Type \ Residential, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Guest Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Security/Safety \ Fire & Smoke Det Sys, Sewer \ Connected & Paid, Sewer \ In, Street Direction \ East, Street Suffix \ Road, Subdiv/Trac Code \ Ruth Hardy Park/Movie Colony East, TV Services \ Cable, View \ Yes, View Type \ Mountain View, Water \ Water District, Water Htr Features \ Water Heater Unit, Window Treatments \ Custom Covering, Window Treatments \ Double Pane, Window Treatments \ Skylights, Window Treatments \ Vertical Blinds, Year Built Source \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 507292012
- Zillow Home ID: 18024866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-489K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92262 home values will rise 12.2% next year, compared to a 12.1% increase for Palm Springs as a whole. Among 92262 homes, this home is 45.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
|1328 E. Alejo Rd. Palm Springs, CA||$414K||3||2||1,690|
|514 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$415K||2||1||1,452|
|528 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$456K||3||1.75||1,799|
|1358 E Alejo Rd Palm Springs, CA||$345K||2||2||1,004|
|515 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$394K||2||1.75||1,394|
|527 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$402K||2||2||1,410|
|536 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$371K||2||1.5||1,288|
|1260 E Alejo Rd Palm Springs, CA||$354K||1||1||959|
|535 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$354K||2||1||1,092|
|546 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$328K||2||1||832|
|527 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$502K||3||2.5||1,701|
|543 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$371K||2||1||1,210|
|554 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$340K||2||2||919|
|551 N Plaza Amigo Palm Springs, CA||$430K||3||2.75||1,425|
|1230 E Alejo Rd Palm Springs, CA||$375K||2||2||1,120|
|1420 E Alejo Rd Palm Springs, CA||$372K||3||3||1,233|
|553 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$355K||1||1.75||1,179|
|514 N Hermosa Dr Palm Springs, CA||$505K||3||--||1,660|
|516 N Paseo De Anza Palm Springs, CA||$431K||3||3||1,596|
|524 N Hermosa Dr Palm Springs, CA||$477K||3||2||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.