1328 N 3rd St, Sheboygan, WI 530814 beds, 5 baths, 6,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 523 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 1386934
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,101 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 59281101270
- Zillow Home ID: 52362369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1328 N 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Town of Sheboygan, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 53081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Sheboygan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
- 315 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$307K42.53,478
- 315 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$145K42.53,478
- 1306 N 3rd St Sheboygan, WI$220K41.52,610
- 312 Michigan Ave Sheboygan, WI$120K31.52,210
- 316 Michigan Ave Sheboygan, WI$75K311,585
- 321 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$154K322,080
- 310 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$145K311,749
- 306 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$180K51.52,427
- 233 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$201K31.52,360
- 318 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$102K411,919
- 1317 N 3rd St Sheboygan, WI$148K321,629
- 327 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$69K411,626
- 324 Michigan Ave Sheboygan, WI$132K31.51,976
- 322 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$137K311,768
- 1315 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$89K521,724
- 1321 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$89K522,510
- 326 Huron Ave Sheboygan, WI$72K211,543
- 1420 N 3rd St Sheboygan, WI$136K31.51,878
- 226 Michigan Ave Sheboygan, WI$488K544,148
- 1307 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$76K321,912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!