13286 Glasgow Ct, Saratoga, CA 950705 beds, 4 baths, 4,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1988 for $693,000
- Price/sqft: $681
- MLS #: ML81420836
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 705 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 39303021
- Zillow Home ID: 19655639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13286 Glasgow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Saratoga, and 16.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
- 13276 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$2.62M43.53,302
- 20436 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.14M52.52,782
- 13287 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$3.09M344,163
- 20444 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.46M63.53,060
- 20437 Kilbride Ct Saratoga, CA$2.68M444,163
- 13264 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$3.08M544,106
- 13275 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$2.63M543,893
- 20436 Kilbride Ct Saratoga, CA$3.38M54.54,655
- 20428 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.13M42.52,918
- 20452 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.33M42.52,790
- 13263 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$3.27M544,106
- 20431 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.24M42.52,728
- 20399 Kilbride Ct Saratoga, CA$2.32M43.53,423
- 13252 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$2.63M43.53,735
- 20423 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.43M43.53,418
- 20449 Miljevich Dr Saratoga, CA$2.5M544,106
- 20439 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$2.1M42.52,740
- 13251 Glasgow Ct Saratoga, CA$2.63M33.53,735
- 20398 Kilbride Ct Saratoga, CA$1.9M42.52,224
- 20412 Cunningham Pl Saratoga, CA$1.95M42.52,752
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.