133 52nd St, West Des Moines, IA 502653 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 438665
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 624 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32004116804001
- Zillow Home ID: 867768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% greater than in West Des Moines, and 15.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
- 129 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$162K31979
- 139 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$168K32998
- 143 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$162K31.51,274
- 5205 Westwood Dr West Des Moines, IA$163K31.5954
- 147 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$144K31974
- 124 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$153K31953
- 5133 Westwood Dr West Des Moines, IA$163K31.51,274
- 151 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$98K21.51,080
- 127 S 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$163K32979
- 153 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$96K21.51,080
- 155 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$100K21.51,080
- 157 52nd St West Des Moines, IA$101K21.51,080
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292