133 Appleton St, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 2.5 baths, 2,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 960 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $750,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,265 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00360 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59171747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Appleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% less than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 135 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$831K21.51,222
- 76-80 Dartmouth St Boston, MA$832K----2,174
- 137 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.29M43.52,265
- 135 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$705K221,067
- 136 Appleton St Boston, MA$764K12--
- 139 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.99M32.52,212
- 82 Dartmouth St UNIT 82 Boston, MA$2.53M332,339
- 126 Appleton St UNIT 126 Boston, MA$752K21.51,115
- 124 Appleton St UNIT 124 Boston, MA$692K21.51,010
- 130 Appleton St APT 1H Boston, MA$695K11.51,060
- 130 Appleton St APT 1I Boston, MA$881K21.51,151
- 130 Appleton St APT 5C Boston, MA$781K111,164
- 130 Appleton St APT 5B Boston, MA$789K111,186
- 130 Appleton St APT 2A Boston, MA$594K11723
- 130 Appleton St APT 1D Boston, MA$691K21925
- 130 Appleton St APT 2B Boston, MA$855K11.51,053
- 130 Appleton St APT 2C Boston, MA$762K11.51,043
- 130 Appleton St APT 2E Boston, MA$547K11641
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292