133 Commander Shea Blvd APT 509, Quincy, MA 02171Studio, 1 bath, 505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $245
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $142,800
- Price/sqft: $283
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Hi-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 158
- Floor size: 505 sqft
- Parcel #: M:6075 B:39 L:U#509
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 56602118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Commander Shea Boulevard APT 509
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02171 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% less than in Quincy, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02171 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02171 home values.
- Apt 107$189K11644
- Apt 108$151K11505
- Apt 110$187K11644
- Apt 111$160K11623
- Apt 112$157K11604
- Apt 113$187K11644
- Apt 114$187K11644
- Apt 115$153K--1510
- Apt 116$187K11644
- Apt 201$148KStudio1375
- Apt 202$187K11644
- Apt 203$149K11505
- Apt 204$154K--1505
- Apt 205$208K21760
- Apt 207$187K11644
- Apt 208$155K--1505
- Apt 209$152KStudio1505
- Apt 210$187K11644
- Apt 211$160K11623
- Apt 212$156K--1604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292