- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,282 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 1995 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 6543876
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitCookTop, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Cooling \ Central A\C, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ LR\GRFireP, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile\Brick, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Listor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LotDescription \ Irregular Lot, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, Appliances \ KitIsland, OtherRm2Level \ Main, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm1Level \ Main, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, HotWater \ Electric, Heating \ HtPump-EBkUp, InteriorFeatures \ WhirlPool\HotTub, MainBedroom \ Whrlpool-MBR, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, RoomList \ Den\Stdy\Lib, Styles \ Contemporary, Exterior \ Wood, Parking \ Street, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, DiningKitchen \ Breakfast Room, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), MainBedroom \ DrssngRm-MBR, PorchDeck \ Patio, RoomList \ Sun\Florida Room, InteriorFeatures \ WaterTreatSy, Styles \ Traditional, InteriorFeatures \ Energy Efficient Windows, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), RoomList \ Laundry Room, LaundryRoomLevel \ Main, AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ L, Design \ 2.5-Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 96439605096386
- Zillow Home ID: 8941778
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-465K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19610 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Wyomissing as a whole. Among 19610 homes, this home is 94.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Wyomissing, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
|131 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$382K||4||2.5||3,420|
|135 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$450K||4||2.5||3,901|
|136 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$313K||3||3||2,341|
|101 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA||$388K||3||3||3,899|
|97 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA||$357K||4||2.5||3,330|
|138 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$337K||5||4||3,180|
|129 Deborah Dr Wyomissing, PA||$354K||4||2.5||2,842|
|132 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$332K||4||2.5||2,941|
|103 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA||$348K||3||3.5||2,954|
|87 Downing Dr Reading, PA||$294K||4||3.5||2,576|
|95 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA||$335K||3||2.5||2,860|
|89 Downing Dr Reading, PA||$309K||4||2.5||3,436|
|140 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$325K||3||1.5||3,456|
|85 Downing Dr Reading, PA||$281K||4||2.5||2,557|
|130 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$314K||4||2.5||3,100|
|91 Downing Dr Reading, PA||$270K||4||2.5||2,494|
|105 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA||$458K||4||3||4,445|
|127 Deborah Dr Reading, PA||$398K||4||2.5||3,564|
|83 Downing Dr Reading, PA||$277K||4||2.5||2,583|
|101 Robert Rd Reading, PA||$702K||5||4.5||8,356|
Nearby Schools in Wyomissing
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.