133 Deborah Dr, Reading, PA 196104 beds, 3 baths, 3,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 61 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1995 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 6389347
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 96439605096386
- Zillow Home ID: 8941778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Deborah Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Wyomissing, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
- 131 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$461K42.53,420
- 135 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$475K42.53,901
- 136 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$304K332,341
- 101 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$351K333,899
- 97 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$265K42.53,330
- 138 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$288K543,180
- 129 Deborah Dr Wyomissing, PA$426K42.52,842
- 132 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$329K42.52,941
- 103 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$350K33.52,954
- 87 Downing Dr Reading, PA$291K43.52,576
- 95 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$318K32.52,860
- 89 Downing Dr Reading, PA$258K42.53,436
- 140 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$287K31.53,456
- 85 Downing Dr Reading, PA$255K42.52,557
- 130 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$277K42.53,100
- 91 Downing Dr Reading, PA$246K42.52,494
- 105 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$464K434,445
- 127 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$462K42.53,564
- 83 Downing Dr Reading, PA$243K42.52,583
- 101 Robert Rd Reading, PA$630K54.58,356
Nearby Schools in Wyomissing
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292