- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 271 days on Zillow
- Views: 225 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: 6436683
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, GarageType \ Detached, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Cooling \ Wall Unit, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, Roof \ FlatRoof, Parking \ Street, PropertyCondition \ Average+Prop, PropertyType \ Multi-Family, Type \ Row\Town\Clu, Storage \ Basement, Entrance \ PrivateEntr, LaundryType \ NoLaundry, Design \ Duplex, Storage \ Garage, InteriorFeatures \ Store\Office, WaterFront \ N
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 7,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2105701519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Pottstown as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 10.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 83.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Pottstown, and 117.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 137 Beech St3 beds, 1 baths
1,743 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1900
|137 E High St APT 3 Pottstown, PA||--||--||--||--|
|53 E High St Pottstown, PA||$181K||5||3||2,146|
|132 King St Pottstown, PA||--||6||4||3,082|
|134 King St Pottstown, PA||$183K||1||1||2,398|
|134 King St # 3 Pottstown, PA||$182K||1||1||2,398|
|122 King St Pottstown, PA||$143K||3||1.5||1,701|
|140 King St Pottstown, PA||$218K||Studio||--||--|
|115 E High St Pottstown, PA||$191K||--||--||--|
|120 King St Pottstown, PA||$139K||4||1||1,629|
|118 King St Pottstown, PA||$152K||5||1.5||2,199|
|King St Pottstown, PA||$152K||5||1.5||2,199|
|116 King St Pottstown, PA||$151K||4||1.5||2,199|
|138 King St Pottstown, PA||$143K||--||--||--|
|114 King St Pottstown, PA||$250K||7||6||4,316|
|101 King St APT 4 Pottstown, PA||$197K||1||1||--|
|101 King St APT 6 Pottstown, PA||$197K||1||1||--|
|127 King St APT 2 Pottstown, PA||--||2||1||--|
|105 E High St Pottstown, PA||$287K||Studio||--||4,080|
|152 E High St Pottstown, PA||--||--||--||2,260|
|106 King St Pottstown, PA||$217K||5||4||3,241|
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!