133 Fig St, Roseville, CA 956782 beds, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $163
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 012171004000
- Zillow Home ID: 17653638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Fig Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Roseville, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 131 Fig St Roseville, CA$163K11616
- 143 Fig St Roseville, CA$135K211,044
- 1005 Oakland Ave Roseville, CA$141K211,017
- 129 Fig St Roseville, CA$201K2--864
- 140 Grape St Roseville, CA$278K332,117
- 136 Grape St Roseville, CA$189K321,214
- 127 Fig St Roseville, CA$143K21876
- 201 Fig St Roseville, CA$221K311,248
- 1011 Oakland Ave Roseville, CA$181K22740
- 132 Grape St Roseville, CA$151K11750
- 1006 Oakland Ave Roseville, CA$190K21780
- 150 Fig St Roseville, CA$147K211,097
- 140 Fig St Roseville, CA$276K421,760
- 125 Fig St Roseville, CA$240K411,280
- 132 Fig St Roseville, CA$148K211,095
- 130 Grape St Roseville, CA$326K53.51,760
- 205 Fig St Roseville, CA$221K211,008
- 910 Oakland Ave Roseville, CA$208K32871
- 1010 Oakland Ave Roseville, CA$150K11551
- 130 Fig St APT C Roseville, CA$145K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292