A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,121 all time views
- HOA Fee: $297
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $219,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Flooring: Tile
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 921 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:08 B:000 L:C102
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56337029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 41.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 133 Franklin St|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.