133 Gussett Dr, Garner, NC 275295 beds, 3 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $261,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 170010457213000
- Zillow Home ID: 68317081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Gussett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27529, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Garner, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27529 home values.
- 135 Gussett Dr Garner, NC$241K--2.52,466
- 114 Roan Dr Garner, NC$214K42.52,435
- 131 Gussett Dr Garner, NC$229K--2.52,792
- 115 Roan Dr Garner, NC$223K42.52,153
- 119 Roan Dr Garner, NC$208K--2.52,832
- 110 Roan Dr Garner, NC$210K42.52,822
- 111 Roan Dr Garner, NC$198K--2.51,978
- 134 Gussett Dr Garner, NC$223K--2.52,795
- 104 Brookshade Cir Garner, NC$222K332,402
- 100 Brookshade Cir Garner, NC$218K42.52,784
- 126 Roan Dr Garner, NC$222K--2.52,596
- 123 Roan Dr Garner, NC$215K--2.52,816
- 101 Pinery Cir Garner, NC$231K42.52,775
- 130 Gussett Dr Garner, NC$254K--2.53,262
- 108 Brookshade Cir Garner, NC$219K322,444
- 106 Roan Dr Garner, NC$223K432,084
- 107 Roan Dr Garner, NC$194K42.51,817
- 105 Pinery Cir Garner, NC$211K--2.52,400
- 127 Roan Dr Garner, NC$216K--2.52,832
- 130 Roan Dr Garner, NC$228K43.52,503
Nearby Schools in Garner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292