A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 659 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $214,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Agent, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Parcel #: 00075950
- Zillow Home ID: 59976280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06330 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Connecticut as a whole. Among 06330 homes, this home is valued 40.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06330, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in Windham, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06330 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06330 home values.
|143 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$215K||3||2||1,596|
|178 Cemetery Rd Baltic, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,862|
|125 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$228K||3||2||1,862|
|132 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$268K||3||2||1,830|
|154 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$224K||3||2||2,072|
|117 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$209K||3||2||1,336|
|109 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$180K||3||2||1,144|
|131 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$249K||3||2.1||2,536|
|131 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$249K||4||2.5||2,352|
|159 Cemetery Rd Baltic, CT||$91K||2||1||910|
|97 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$156K||3||1||1,080|
|179 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,144|
|141 Cemetery Rd Baltic, CT||$221K||3||2||1,540|
|85 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,080|
|92 Cemetery Rd Baltic, CT||$342K||3||2||2,280|
|81 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,080|
|80 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$211K||4||1||1,866|
|71 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$154K||3||1||1,080|
|185 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$311K||3||3.5||1,692|
|65 Hanover Rd Baltic, CT||$205K||3||2||1,880|
Nearby Schools in Windham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!