133 Iroquois Ave, Essex Junction, VT 054524 beds, 1 bath, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Parcel #: M:102 B:8191 L:000.
- Zillow Home ID: 92277928
Neighborhood for 133 Iroquois Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.6% lower than in Essex Junction, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 05452 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Essex Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05452 home values.
- 134 Iroquois Ave Essex Junction, VT--321,589
- 140 Iroquois Ave Essex Junction, VT--211,264
- 125 Iroquois Ave Essex Junction, VT--411,637
- 3 Nicholas Ct Essex Junction, VT--343,004
- 5 Nicholas Ct Essex Junction, VT--443,640
- 1 Nicholas Ct Essex Junction, VT--------
- 4 Nicholas Ct Essex Junction, VT--343,200
- 2 Nicholas Ct Essex Junction, VT--------
Nearby Schools in Essex Junction
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292